Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Christina's wedding


Christina and Lauren her Maid of Honor

Christina's wedding on August 4th.

All the Bridesmaids.
The Wedding Party
She asked him for it.
Ah how sweet cutting the cake.
The Bride and Groom.


Sheila, Christina and Angie at the

rehersal dinner.
The College friends. Rachel, Leah, Christina,

Angie and Sheila.

Bridesmaids with soon to be Bride and Groom.
Isn't that cute. Christian wiping her lipstick


off of Sheila's cheek.


Me and Christina before the wedding.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Angie,
It's Stephanie Matthew's sister. You have a beautiful little girl. I got your e -mail from Sheila and am happy to help. Just e-mail me and we can go through it. In order to get the border you will have to use another templete. If you want me to do I can just let me know what colors you want and anything else you wanted to add and the style you are going for an I am happy to do it for you. Since Sheila gave me all your info i have gone ahead and linked her website up to yours hope you don't mind. My e-mail is..............
sweniger@pacificmillworkinc.com